Chlorine Shower Filter: Anti-Aging
A simple anti-aging trick is to use a shower water filter.
I cannot more highly recommend the use of shower water filters for reducing chlorine associated aging and accelerated damage to healthy cells.
Chlorine is a toxic gas that destroys the healthy cells in our bodies on contact.Historically, chlorine gas was used as part of chemical warfare!
It is now used in our water to kill pathogens that may make us sick, however a side product of drinking “healthy water” is premature aging of our cells, especially that of our skin and lungs.
Why to use a shower water filter:
- Softer, more radiant skin that requires less moisturizers as chlorine is VERY drying
- Great for anyone with chronic skin conditions such as chronic itching, dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis
- Stronger healthier, shinier hair, with less need to touch up your hair coloring
- May reduce aging related hair loss
- Less dandruff
- Healthier lungs, a MUST for anyone with COPD, asthma, or other chronic respiratory ailments
- Reduce the amount of toxins your babies and children are exposed to
Before you spend any more money on health products for the INSIDE of your body, think about what should be done for the OUTSIDE of your body.
Visit Aquasauna to find a great shower water filter.
~ Dr. Nicole Sundene