Huge Whole Food Multi Year End Sale!
Hi Whole Food Friends!
Stop by and check out this awesome sale at Whole Food Nation:
Just thought I would update everyone on the huge sale going on for just the next five days. This is a great opportunity to try this multivitamin/antioxidant/weight loss/natural healing system and see if it works for you.
A few quick answers to questions I have received about this whole food multi system:
- Yes, I recommend taking BOTH the purple and green. Start with 1 purple with breakfast and 1 green with lunch or dinner, and work up to two purples with breakfast and 2 greens with lunch or dinner.
- Yes, I recommend stocking up with this BIG year end 70% off sale. Not every supplement is the best thing for every person, but I usually recommend trying something new for about three months before deciding if it useful. At $15 bucks a pop you can easily grab three months worth and save a ton of money on this fantastic healing whole food antioxidant formula.
- Yes, The purple pills have natural metabolic enhancers that are beneficial for those wanting to lose weight, but no, you don’t have to worry that you are going to waste away on these if you are trying to put on weight, because you want to put on lean muscle mass not fat. This is a great system for athletes to protect their joints from the destructive free radicals created by intense exercise. The weight loss mechanism that seems to help me with the purple pops is that they give me a ton of awesome healthy caffeine free energy that motivates me to run around more and work out that much harder. To get the best benefit I take two purples in the morning with my pre-work out snack or smoothie.
- Yes, the green pills help to “calm” us down and that is why you are now sleeping better at night. Greens are rich in minerals especially calcium and magnesium, and most Americans do not get enough greens in their diet which is why I recommend taking a daily whole food multi for those of us that don’t eat perfectly and need a bit of damage control (I mean we do need to enjoy life every now and then right?)
- No, the whole food pops are not designed for children under the age of 14, although I plan to test them on my 11 year old golden retriever after I get the approval from his vet (have to be careful because some herbs safe for humans can kill animals so I always check with my naturopathic vet first.) This rich antioxidant formula translates in to anti-aging, and I want my senior dog to be healthy and active for as long as possible.
- Yes, the antioxidant rich formula is likely what has already improved your chronic joint pain, fatigue, and fibromyalgia. Don’t forget to take some glucosamine sulfate and omega 3 oils for your joint pain as well. The joints are “avascular” meaning that they don’t have a direct blood supply and get their nutrients via simple diffusion down a gradient. We thus need to feed the joints with a constant supply of nutrients for both prevention and treatment of joint pain, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It is important to decrease free radicals by increasing antioxidants in the diet so that the joints do not degrade any faster than they already do. To increase antioxidants you can try juicing, eating more raw foods, and/or take a whole food multi.
- Yes, I recommend replacing your traditional multi with a whole foods multi as you will gain all the nutrients found in nature that scientists have yet to discover. However, keep in mind that you are taking a daily dose of nourishing nutrition (which most Americans are deficient in) and not a standardized dose of specific nutrient isolates. Nutrients you specifically take to address or prevent a health condition should be taken additionally such as vitamin D for seasonal depression, calcium for osteoporosis prevention or treatment (most multi’s don’t contain enough calcium so you should already be doing this anyways), folic acid for women of child bearing age (if you are trying to get pregnant you should be on a prenatal vitamin though and this formula is not recommended for those pregnant or breastfeeding), omega 3 oils (most multis don’t contain these) and so forth. Always check with your naturopathic doctor before discontinuing a supplement you have been prescribed. With that being said, I was able to swap out the whole food pops for five other products I was taking, and have never felt better. I am all about efficiency! Yeah.
- Yes! This fantastic whole food multi system is a great way to stay energized through the winter blahs, and gear up for weight loss and your next New Year’s resolution for the new year. Now is the time to get excited and geared up for your future fitness goals.
To take advantage of this special sale visit Whole Foods Nation.
If you don’t have a New Year’s Resolution established yet how about going on a sugar free and strictly whole foods diet for 2009?
Dr. Scott Olson author of “Sugarettes” will be personally coaching us off sugar with his “30 Day Sugar Free Challenge” and I will be blogging over here about going whole foods and sugar free as well, pre-registration is FREE if you sign up before Jan 1st at www.OlsonND.com.